NEW for 2012 ! Ohlins Mechatronic TTX Electronic adjustable suspension !
Dual Sport & Adventure
BM670/671 EC Aftermarket System
For: BMW R1200GS & GS Adventure
It is with great pride and satisfaction Öhlins once again can lead the way and launch the first EC actuated aftermarket shock absorber system. Based on race winning suspension technology from MotoGP and World Superbike, Öhlins Racing now debuts the patented TTX Technology for the dual sport segment and the BMW R1200 GS models with ESA suspension.
The system consisting of a TTX 36 shock absorber at the front and a newly developed TTX39 at the rear and an Öhlins ECU is easily installed and compatible with the original ESA. It interacts directly with the BMW R 1200 GS CAN bus network and existing user interface, and is manoeuvred by the standard dash display and Enduro ESA control buttons.
The system offers significantly improved tyre feeling and ride comfort. It has added benefits such as damping adjusters with individual compression and rebound adjustments both front and rear. It operates within the same driving modes as the original system but with the added feature of a smart semi-active EC function in comfort mode where the damping levels are automatically increased with speed.
The system also allows the riders to customize the spring rate on their bike through fitment of new springs.
- MotoGP and WSBK based race winning technology
- First TTX system for the Dual Sport segment
- Debut of the newly developed TTX39 shock absorber
- First aftermarket EC-system
- Smart semi-active EC functions
- Operated by the standard ESA control buttons and standard display
- Easily installed
- High end racing looks
- Full maintenance capability and with spare parts available
- Consumes less power than the standard ESA system
- Different spring rates available
- New valves developed by Öhlins R&D
- Diagnostic capacity by Öhlins service centres
- Damping adjusters compression and rebound front and rear
- Necessary software updates available via Öhlins service centres as well as future upgrade possibilities
- Available for the BMW R1200 GS and GS Adventure models with the factory installed ESA system
For more information and prices please contact us at - firstname.lastname@example.org
BACK TO HOMEPAGE